You can set up EX FormFlow to allow people to create a temporary account based on their email address and a password of their choice. The temporary account will let them save and return to partially completed forms, and view previously submitted ones. This will typically be guest users that do not have a campus portal account.
This temporary account can only be used for EX FormFlow. It does not let the user access any of the other features in your campus portal.
The password uses the same validation configuration used for your campus portal passwords, but is not a user's campus portal password. Password validations are defined in the campus portal Site Manager > Framework Settings > Security.
Type your drop-down text here.
Sample Login Page
Sample Login Setup
Sample Forgot Password Page
Sample Change Password Page
1. Log in as the campus portal administrator.
2. Navigate to the page containing the EX FormFlow - Forms feature.
3. From the Admin Toolbar, click Settings. The Settings page for the feature appears.
4. If the page has multiple features, go to the drop-down and select EX FormFlow - Forms. Example
5. From the Access Type drop-down option, select External Signup.
6. In the Login Instructions field, update or enter information you want show form users. This might be a brief overview of the feature or instructions on how to set up or log in with their temporary account. Example.
7. To format your login instructions, html tags must be used. Example
8. Click the Save Changes button.
The page with your EX FormFlow - Forms feature reappears.
When external users access the form via a direct link to the form, users will be directed to the My Forms sign in page and can either log in to their existing account or can create a temporary account.
Log in as the campus portal administrator.
Navigate to the page containing the EX FormFlow - Forms feature.
From the Admin Toolbar, click Settings. The Settings page for the feature appears.
If the page has multiple features, go to the drop-down and select EX FormFlow - Forms. Example
In the Password Reset Email Subject field, enter in the subject of the Password Reset email that is sent out to users when they request to reset their passwords.
In the Password Reset Email Body field, enter in the email body text that is sent out to users when they request to reset their passwords.
Use @@Password as a placeholder for the user's new password. Use @@ReturnURL as a placeholder for the return url.
To format the body text, html tags must be used. Example
Click the Save Changes button.