The Label question is standalone text and typically used for providing instructions to form users. It does not collection information; it only displays information to the form user.
Add a Label Question
1. Log in to the campus portal as an administrator and access EX FormFlow - Forms.
2. Click on the form you are working with.
3. Click Add Question. The Add Item window appears.
4. In the Unique ID field, enter an identifier for the label.
5. From the Type drop-down pick list, select Label.
6. If you are grouping fields, enter the group name in the Group field. Each question being included in the group must have the same group name in this field.
7. Click the Settings tab.
8. The question is automatically added to the left of the form page. Use the Alignment options to move it to the center or right.
9. The Hide On Load setting can be used to hide a question on the form until another action takes place. * This setting will soon be discontinued. To show/hide a question, use question Rules options.
10. In the Help Info Text field, enter additional information or brief instructions for form users. Help information is shown next to a help icon that shows your text when the user hovers over or clicks on it.
This option is only available to schools with a Candidate features license.
11. Click Save.
Next Topic: Placeholder