Your transcript will be mailed to the address indicated inside the request.
- Transcripts are released upon receipt of a request completed by the student.
- Transcript services are withheld from any student who has an unpaid debt to the college.
- Allow five (5) working days for processing and mailing.
- Transcripts mailed directly to the student are considered UNOFFICIAL and are stamped "Issued to Student". Most institutions will not accept a transcript, which has been "Issued to Student". OFFICIAL transcripts must be sent directly to the institution.
- Transcripts from high schools or other colleges cannot be duplicated. You must contact the school/college directly for an official transcript.
- Address all inquiries to the Registrar at 3301 W. 18th Ave., Emporia, KS 66801