Skip To Content

You are here:  Admissions > Home
Students making application to Flint Hills Technical College must have graduated from high school or received a General Education Development (GED) diploma. In addition, high school juniors and seniors may concurrently enroll at Flint Hills Technical College in some programs of study.

Post-secondary students are responsible for providing Flint Hills Technical College with an official high school transcript or an official transcript of GED completion. Students must provide the necessary transcript documents prior to being placed in enrolled status.

All applications for admission to a program of study will be required to meet the college's admissions standards, which include taking standardized assessments.

Some Flint Hills Technical College programs may impose additional admissions requirements as prerequisites to acceptance. These requirements are determined at the Division level and information will be made available to the interested student at the time of application or upon request.